Calling form from reports

From: <Herman_Mantzke_at_dci-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:17:06 GMT

Has anybody ever tried to call a form from reports? This is the situation:

  I have a report that calls a second report. The second report has a parameter form. I would like to create a more detailed parameter form, using forms, for the second report. Thus, the first report would call the parameter form (FORMS, passing parameters), then the parameter form would call the second report (passing parameters).

  I have a feeling this is impossible using reports (SRW), but is there a way to call the form using another PL/SQL package and the report triggers?

Thanks...