Re: report 2.5 problem ... helllllllllp

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:10:35 -0600

I don't understand the question but I will tell you this.

Set up a summary column to SUM your columns qty2 and balance.

OR, you may want to create a formula to return a number which you can then SUM. Then you can use a Formula to do whatever you want.

If you email me, I may be able to help you further. I started with Reports 3.0 but I think they are real close to the same thing.

Ken Halsted.
kenman_at_mail.snider.net