Re: Need Platinum SQL Station

From: <enigmax_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 05:51:45 GMT

How good is this, "Platinum SQL Station v4"

I was wondering, I needed something to add to my web server other than dum Front Page 98 bots in order for people browsing to do a search/queries, or criteria searches based on their picks. I know front page won't do that.

I know Orance and MS SQL does it. Should I be better off get Oracle 8 or MS SQL other than the Platinum SQL Station 4.11?

Thank you I'd appreciate a response before I waste money.

I've done lots of research, I might end up on going LINUX and not NT.