Re: How can I document PL/SQL Libraries in Forms 4.5?

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 20 Feb 1999 00:05:42 GMT

Don't call your solution a kludge. It works pretty well here.

In Forms, I have used a form-level trigger named AA_READ, and a procedure of the same name could be used in your PLL library. All you need in each is one valid command:
  Null;
And the rest can be comments. I just put a /* at the top, and terminate the trigger or procedure with */ at the bottom.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table.