How can I document PL/SQL Libraries in Forms 4.5?

From: Bill Messick <bmessick_at_clark.net>
Date: 19 Feb 1999 18:25:59 GMT

[Quoted] In our source files for PL/SQL procedures stored in the database, we have at the beginning a standard comment block where we identify the module, the author, the revision history, all the normal stuff. I want to do the same thing with our Forms PL/SQL libraries. But any comments that aren't emedded within a module definition in the library are stripped out when the PLD file is converted to a PLL. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I thought of creating a dummy procedure at the top of the file:

PROCEDURE documentation_kludge IS
--"
--" MODULE: formlib.pll
--"
--" AUTHOR: Bill Messick
--"

. . .
--"

BEGIN
  NULL;
END; but I was hoping there would be a more straightforward solution.

--
Bill Messick
Consultant