Re: Running Reports 2.5 from forms and selecting printer tray

From: Marc Billiet <Marc.Billiet_at_hae.hydro.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:32:00 +0100

Strangely enough I found the following in the Reports 3.0 help (saying that it is obsolete, because it is replaced by srw.set_printertray in version 3.0). I didn't find it in the Reports 2.5 helpfile (although I didn't look for it very well):

   srw.attr.mask := SRW.PRINTER_INTRAY_ATTR;    srw.attr.printer_intray := 'letterhead'; -- the name of the bin as specified in the printerdriver

   srw.set_attr(SRW.REPORT_ID, srw.attr);

It might work in Reports 2.5.

Marc

<01be5ac4$cfdfe7c0$7602070a_at_MorrowD.ci.portsmouth.va.us>...