Running Reports 2.5 from forms and selecting printer tray

From: D Morrow <morrowd_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 17 Feb 1999 22:37:24 GMT

[Quoted] I wish to allow the user to select the printer tray (i.e. a manual tray) before running the report so that the report will be printed to the manual tray. I am able to call the Select Printer dialog and set to the correct printer and tray but when the report is run, it still defaults back to the original printer setup.
  I am using Forms 4.5 and calling a Reports 2.5 report with the RUN_PRODUCT in BATCH, ASYNCHRONOUS mode. Any help will be appreciated. Received on Wed Feb 17 1999 - 23:37:24 CET

Original text of this message