Re: Forms 2.3

From: Paul <paul_at_echofine.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:33:49 -0000

You can convert from 2.3 to 3.0 by using the iac tool provided by Oracle with Forms3.

I cant remember this syntax exactly,
but it converts your 2.3 inp file into a 3.0 inp file.

You will still be able to recognise a lot of your code in the new file.

I'm sure Kumaran provide a tool as well, although I have never used it.

My job is centered on Forms 3.0. If necessary, I can get you more detail once I'm back in the office!

Paul