Forms 2.3

From: Peter de Vries <peter_at_teleguard.nl>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:58:24 +0100

[Quoted] Hello all.

[Quoted] One of my clients is still using a few applications developed with SQL*Forms 2.3

The plan is to upgrade these forms to a GUI environment. Although I am fairly familiar with forms 2.3, to my knowledge there is no easy way to do this.

I will probably have to start from scratch in Developer, or I may be able to upgrade to forms 3.0 and take it from there with a conversion tool in Developer.

My question is this:

Is there a way to upgrade these applications to forms 3.0 without losing too much of the original source?

Hints, tips and/or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Peter de Vries. Received on Sun Feb 14 1999 - 23:58:24 CET

Original text of this message