Re: Creating a concurrent program that emulates the Oracle APPS

From: Philip Chee <philip_at_aleytys.pc.my>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 99 17:09:12 GMT

In article <36C46177.EF9CA48B_at_fmr.com> Mike.Marker_at_fmr.com writes:

>I'm creating a request set that will include a custom concurrent request
>that executes the functionality exhibited by the ARXPRGLP form and a
>concurrent request for a custom extension.

>The ARXPRGLP form kicks off the ARGLTP concurrent program. Before it
>does, however, it inserts a record into the AR_POSTING_CONTROL table.
>
>I've opened up the ARXPRGLP.fmb and narrowed the INSERT statement down
>to a package within an attached library; however, I am not able to view
>this package (Oracle security?).

>HOW DO I FIND THIS INSERT STATEMENT?

>Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You might like to ask this question on the OraApps mailing list. I think I saw a recent discussion on something similar recently.

Philip

 Philip Chee: Tasek Corporation Berhad, P.O.Box 254, 30908 Ipoh, MALAYSIA   e-mail: philip_at_aleytys.pc.my Voice:+60-5-545-1011 Fax:+60-5-547-3932    Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the thief,
---
 þ 10037.05 þ It said "Insert disk #3", but only two will fit!!