Logout/Logon - Forms5.0

From: Panowski <panowski_at_lanl.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:28:00 -0700

[Quoted] I'm trying to logout of one form, and logon to another via the logon_screen function with a when-button-pressed trigger. Users need to be able to log into a 'read only' form first. This I'm able to do successfully with an On-Logon trigger. Privileged users then need to click a button that logs them out from the current user, displays Oracle's logon screen, and allows them to logon with their own schema, and go to a second form. The logout works [logout;], the logon screen appears [logon_screen], the second form appears [call_form('form2');], but the connection is not made to the second form via the logon screen??

[Quoted] Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Bruce Received on Thu Feb 11 1999 - 17:28:00 CET

Original text of this message