Re: Deleting list item elements in Forms4.5

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 9 Feb 1999 16:30:55 GMT

In article <79pfcl$5jr$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, <rcoleman_at_emta.org.uk> wrote:
>Does anyone know how to delete a list item element from the properties of an
>item? I have checked all documentation which says to click on [Remove
>Element], but I do not even have that as an option. Is there a keyboard
>shortcut that is not documented?

If you are trying to delete a row from a static record group, you can press Control-K for keyboard help, and it will show you what the Remove Element key sequence is.

The keyboard shortcut key is Control-Shift- < (the Less-Than symbol). To insert a new row, it is Control-Shift->.

HTH
Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 17:30:55 CET

Original text of this message