Re: FORMS45: How to display additional table item in 4.5.

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 9 Feb 1999 16:21:59 GMT

In article <TfKu2.4$st6.625760_at_IConNet>, Atsuko Miller <amiller_at_rhs.org> wrote:
>How do you add a display field from tables AFTER canvas was created? (in
>4.5)
>I know how to do it in Forms 5.0 but I can't figure it out in Forms 4.5.
>I feel silly asking this question but 4.5 doesn't have wizzard....

In the object navigator, open your block, and the items in the block. Select (click on) an item in the block. Then to create a new item following it, click the green + icon (create icon) at the side of the Navigator. Or, control-click and drag an existing item to a new spot in the navigator -- this will copy the item along with all of its properties.

Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable Quick Access utility form: Display and update any table. Received on Tue Feb 09 1999 - 17:21:59 CET

Original text of this message