Re: Info on Oracle products

From: Brian Neary <bneary_at_gnosis-is.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:00:22 -0800

I'm running Designer and Developer on Window's 98 but I had to get patch's from Oracle. Oracle does not support Personal Oracle under Windows 98 and I couldn't get Designer to work with Personal Oracle in W98. In windows 98 the following versions are required:
Designer 2.0.24.1, Developer 5.0.6.11. The Designer/Developer/Personal Oracle combination will work on Window 95. I haven't tried it with NT.

Richard Lepage wrote in message ...
>Hi everyone
>
>I'm a new in the Oracle world and I have a basic question to ask about
those
>Oracle Products.
>
>I am interested in learning to work with Oracle Designer and Developer
>products for a possible future assignment and I'm just wondering if there
is
>a way to install Oracle Designer and Oracle Developer on a standalone
>Windows 98 PC.
>
>I heard that you absolutely need Win NT to make Developer work with
Personal