Info on Oracle products

From: Richard Lepage <lepager_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:20:24 -0500

Hi everyone

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm a new in the Oracle world and I have a basic question to ask about those [Quoted] Oracle Products.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am interested in learning to work with Oracle Designer and Developer [Quoted] products for a possible future assignment and I'm just wondering if there is [Quoted] a way to install Oracle Designer and Oracle Developer on a standalone [Quoted] Windows 98 PC.

[Quoted] I heard that you absolutely need Win NT to make Developer work with Personal [Quoted] Oracle. Is it true?

[Quoted] Thanks for your help !

Richard Lepage Received on Mon Jan 25 1999 - 22:20:24 CET

Original text of this message