Screen Repainting

From: Doug Brown <Doug.Brown_at_abbott.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 20:33:10 -0600

My current problem with forms 4.5 on HP-UX is this. I have an application that is multiple forms. I have a main form that I use for a menu with call_forms to the various other forms. Each menu item call to a new form causes the current form to disappear completely, maybe 2 or 3 seconds, and then the new form repaints. This is driving me insane....I converted from a 3.0 app to this and it works like$%%^^^(*??!. In 3.0 I never had this problem. I know the X has to travel over the network but it seems like a hoaky application. Anyone else encountered this. Anyone know a better solution.

Doug Brown Received on Fri Jan 22 1999 - 03:33:10 CET

Original text of this message