Dynamic Items Menu and Unix Shell Scripts to generate INSERT sql statements file instead of Export/Import

From: <shinesha_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:51:14 GMT

Hi, every one I just wrote the Dynamic Items Menu (with user security support) at the runtime using Oracle Develop 2k. with this program, you don't need to create a variant menu for different system module used by different users . I also wrote the Unix Shell Scripts to automatically generate INSERT SQL statements instead Oracle Export/Import. Since Oracle EXPORT tool can export full table only, sometime user want to export some specified data. for example, ad hoc number of records and conditions (where and order by). so, I specially wrote the Unix Shell Scripts just against the goal.

If you want to try the above programs, pls let me know, i will send a free copy to you through email.

regards.

Sha YongQin (Shine)

Singapore
13-Jan-1999