Problem with Forms 5.0, Calendar.pll/stndrd20.olb

From: Håkon T Sønderland <haakonts_at_online.no>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 08:52:25 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to use the included calendar functionality that comes with Forms 5.0. I've subclassed the calendar component from stndrd20.olb and attached the calendar.pll library (as per online help).

On the block level of DATE_BUTTON_BLOCK (from the calendar component) there is a WHEN-MOUSE-DOUBLECLICK trigger that calls a procedure called 'date_choosen'. The problem is that neither me or the compiler can find this procedure. Anyone know where it is?

I'm guessing that there is some further component or library that I need to include, but it's not mentioned in the online help.

Version 5.0.6.11 (October 28 patch) on Windows NT.

Thanks,
Haakon Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 08:52:25 CET

Original text of this message