Master Detail not working properly.

From: Anton Wootliff <wootliff_at_cyberealm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 05:09:07 GMT

[Quoted] I am using Forms 5.0 and I create a Master Block and a Detail Block (the Master block is tabular). I enter a master record and then a detail record directly after... committing after both. If I change to another master record and then back to the master record I just entered the detail record is nowhere to be seen. I have to enter a query and execute a query to see the detail record. Why is this? Is there a way around it?

Anton Wootliff
Director of Systems Programming
Cerberus Technologies Inc.
wootliff_at_cyberealm.com Received on Wed Jan 13 1999 - 06:09:07 CET

Original text of this message