Re: problem with identification of insert/update/delete

From: Van Nieuwenhuyse <van_nieuwenhuyse_luytens_at_online.be>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 21:13:25 +0100

the :system.record_status indicates if the record

is - new : nothing to insert
   - insert : need to be inserted
   - query : record queried but not changed - nothing to update
   - change : record changed - need to be updated

arunal_at_hotmail.com heeft geschreven in bericht <771sa1$aom$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...