problem with identification of insert/update/delete

From: <arunal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 08:46:57 GMT

[Quoted] hi, In D2K, suppose that u have a master/transaction form. U do some insert/update/delete of the records in the form. When u want to commit the changes how will oracle db be able to understand which of the records are meant to be deleted/inserted/updated, i.e., how will it identify which of the [Quoted] records are to be deleted/inserted/updated. I hope i am clear in my question.

[Quoted] any replies are greatefully appreciated. thanx in advance
aruna