Matrix Layout Using Oracle Reports

From: BoogieDoo <BoogieDoo_at_boogie-the-cat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 10:23:40 -0000

[Quoted] Dear All,

I am developing a matrix report using Developer version 3 and I need to display a value for the cross product values that do not exist. I can boiler plate a value under the repeating frame and change the fill colour of the field of the fetched value to white, which display correctly in the live previewer. The problem is that the printer I am using does recognise overprinting and what is actually printed is the boiler plated value overstruck by the actual value.

I can't figure out how to force a value to be printed in the matrix when a row does not exist for that cross product position !

Does anyone have any ideas ?

Boogie Received on Sat Jan 02 1999 - 11:23:40 CET

Original text of this message