Re: Convert Stored Procedures From MS SQL 6.5 - Any Utilities?

From: Eric Keen <ekeen_at_dps-corp.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 1999 11:19:46 -0500

For T-SQL to PL/SQL - yes. But don't expect 100% conversion (probably 80% with the other 20% covered by manual steps within the guide).

I've used the Oracle 7 sp_converter program "conv -P Sybase 4.x" for procedures and "conv -F Sybase 4.x" for fuctions.

Although for UNIX, it may work for MS SQL Server too, it's Oracle Part Number A25436 "Sybase 4.x to Oracle7 Stored Procedure Conversion Guide".

There is probably a complete product and guide for the NT platform.