Re: Forms 5.0.6.8.0 - ORA-04062: of has been changed.

From: Patrick Flahan <flahan_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 13:20:33 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] I looked into this and you are correct. Thanks for your help. Appears Forms 5.0.6.8 does not automatically use signature. They are currently looking into the problem. I also tried to force the forms session to use signature by using Forms_DDL('alter session set remote_dependencies_mode=signature'); and this did not seem to help. I am going to try to move this to a plain stand alone procedure in the database and see if it helps.
Patrick

Piotr Kolodziej <pkol_at_otago.gda.pl> wrote in message news:76d715$ged$1_at_korweta.task.gda.pl...

<7686ep$kb9$1_at_holly.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...