Re: Designer/2000: Reverse Engineering- Losing Arguments

From: <joostem_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 18:01:14 GMT

I have solved my own problem.

On the Options tab when reverse engineering database, there is a "Selections" frame, containing a number of check boxes (Automatic trigger selection etc) If the Extract Data Usage is checked, it will reverse engineer my arguments (and try to create some data usage but mostly errors pertaining to any local variables)
If not, it will ignore it.
Go figure. Not really intuitive. At least it works

Thanks Frank

Marius Jooste
joostem_at_dteenergy.com