Re: help for Oracle form and Graphic

From: ayub khan <akhan_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:23:44 GMT

You may have not created primary key & forign key relation but there is a way to do that
1- Go to the Object Navigator 2- Go to Block then you'll see there Relations click onit
3- On the tool bar on left side click the green + button then type whichever is your primary
key or unique key( which is in both tables Master Detail) you'll see there your first table name, under that column there'll be on more column click on
select and you'll get list of values in that choose Detail table . try that.