CDA-03500: APPLICATION CONNECT - Help Required

From: Paul Tarpey <paul04_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:15:08 +0000

I have just installed Designer 2.1 repository as per the documentation and everything has compiled, nothing is missing and everything is valid. But on performing the checks to see if it works, I am unable to create an entity using a diagrammer. I get a CDA-03500: APPLICATION CONNECT - Invalid application system reference <> message from the ER diagrammer when entering an entity and clicking OK.

The only thing I did that wasn't in the instructions was to create a public synonym for UTL_FILE and grant execute on it to the repository owner to get everything to compile. The back end is Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Paul Received on Thu Dec 17 1998 - 16:15:08 CET

Original text of this message