Storing Microsoft Word documents using Oracle*Forms 4.5 ???

From: Jan Vissers <jtgvis_at_gironet.nl-nospam>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 00:32:41 +0100
[Quoted] Message-ID: <913336196.398734_at_samba.news.big-orange.net>

[Quoted] Does anyone now how to store a Microsoft Word document in a long raw column using Oracle*Forms ?

What I would like to do is specify a filename in a textfield in Oracle*Forms. This filename will point to a Microsoft Word document. Then, with a click on a button, I want to store this file in the database.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Jan Vissers.

PS. please CC any replies to jvissers_at_orca.nl also. Received on Fri Dec 11 1998 - 00:32:41 CET

Original text of this message