Is there a way to center key description Window

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 15:12:09 GMT

Hi All,
Is there a way to make the Oracle default key description window centered to the screen or any specific window.The window which pops up when you invoke SHOW_KEYS built in or hit Show Key function key. My problem is in smaller form I try to center the main window and canvas but when user wants to see the key description and presses Show Key button the Key window always gets displayed on the top left corner.

THIS HAPPENS ON THE WEB.
Is there any workaround?
Thanks in Advance
Ashok Received on Wed Dec 02 1998 - 16:12:09 CET

Original text of this message