Question on commit and commit_form

From: <m_popov_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 14:56:57 GMT

Hi
[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using commit_form in a form where I have a master detail block PLUS several insert and update statements manually. At the end of all these insert and update statements I am issuing a commit_form. But I dont see any changes commited to the database. Only when I try to exit the form, It prompts me whether I want to save, and when I say yes, its saves and exits. I want to see the changes commited to the database as soon as I issue commit or commit_form.

I hid the code that inserts and updates the database behind the button and used when-button-pressed trigger. (in addition to my master detail block which is supposed to save automatically). So the operator has to press the "Save" button to save.
Can you guys tell me how to proceed.

Thanks.