Re: Populate Details Forms4.5

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 13 Nov 1998 03:44:03 GMT

Sri,

Since navigation is restricted, using a Timer is an option.

Set the timer at the end of validation, expiring in 1 millisecond. Create a When-Timer-Expired trigger that populates the detail block, ie. navigate to the detail block and issue Create_Record for each row required. If you're populating the detail block based on values returned by a cursor, keep in mind the master record won't yet exist in the database (unless it's already been committed).

srijay_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <72eiv9$m4g$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...