Re: Oracle Objects for OLE 2.3 for Download

From: (wrong string) Żaczek <jacques_at_timsi.com.pl>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 17:31:25 +0100

>Syarzhuk Kazachehnka wrote in message

Currently I'm leading project where OO4O are used to connect MSVC 6.0 client with Oracle 7.3. According to developers and my own experience:

>2. Do you still have Connection, RecordSet, etc., or you have something
else?

You have simmilar objects, which are Oracle specific and therefore much more comfortable to use.

>3. Do they work with Oracle 7.3?
Yes

When they installed new prototype of application I was suprised how fast it is (in comparison to previous ODBC based version).

OO4O give much more flexibility when executing and processing the output of stored procedures. Read-only cursors returned by procedures via OO4O were the main factors in performance improvement of our application.

    Jacek Zaczek Received on Sun Nov 08 1998 - 17:31:25 CET

Original text of this message