Re: Toad resurrected??

From: <jmmcda_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/11/07

In article <3643A071.88233673_at_oracle-dba.com>,   "Joseph S. Testa" <teci_at_oracle-dba.com> wrote:
> Ok here is the deal, thanks to a anonymous(ok i know who it is, but will
>
> I have posted it to my web site http://www.oracle-dba.com
>
> If you need it, take it.
> Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator

Let me try to understand this, you're an Oracle DBA. You run a company for Oracle DBAs? Your rate is what, 80-200/hour. And you're trying to crack or circumvent registration on a 249 piece of software that someone put 4 years of work into? And you think other programmers should help you earn your high rates for free?

Would you please tell me the exact location of your little pool of slime so I can be sure not to step in it?