Resizing Stylesheet Reports in Netscape 4.0

From: <abhi_mhatre_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 21:10:39 GMT

Hi ! I am using Oracle Reports 3.0 for generating Reports in Cascading Style sheet format to publish them on to the web server. Reporting Engine Converts reports in to CSSHTML format i.e. html with cascading style sheets. The problem I am facing is whenever i try to resize netscape window after opening Report.html in Netscape 4.0, it screws up the entire format. then i need to reload the same page again.

i would be greatful if somebody can help me solving this is it a netscape bug ?

regards
abhijit