Re: Using multiple index hints on multiple tables in query?

From: Ashok Upadhyay <aupadhya_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/10/30

There are several other hints available for table Joins which force query to use indexes in more efficient manner. Look for Server Tuning Manual Chapter "OPTIMIZATION MODES AND HINTS " and subchapter "HINTS FOR JOIN OPERATIONS".
Those hints can be used in conjuction with ORDERED and START hints also.

Good Luck