Checkboxes

From: Jason Heenan <jheenan_at_lineone.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 15:34:19 -0000

I have several checkboxes based on a base table that I need to control programatically according to checks made against the database.

This in itself is not difficult however I do not want the user to see the checkbox changing and subsequently returning to its former value. This also causes the form to think that that the record has changed and will prompt for saves as expected.

I have managed to resolve this problem using a When-Mouse-Down trigger but I need to find a way to handle the situation where the user 'Tabs' to the checkboxand then hits the space bar. I can't trap the space bar action and I do not want to make these boxes non-navigable.

Thanks in advance

Jason Heenan Received on Wed Oct 28 1998 - 16:34:19 CET

Original text of this message