Re: Forms Documentation tools

From: Joe Brown <joe_at_hopi.dtcc.edu>
Date: 27 Oct 1998 02:50:40 GMT

[Quoted] You have got to be kidding...

I've exported to .fmt files, but have not been able to make any sense of the .fmt files. Counter documentation maybe... :-)

Another thing... Oracle doesn't support editing the .fmt files. If your form quits working, oracle support doesn't like to support you then.

My understanding is that .fmt files are only useful for platform migration. (They do trim the fat out of .fmt files too though.)

--
(: Joe Brown :)				      joe_at_apache.dtcc.edu
I believe Wine is going to be great if it ever gets finished. . .