Re: Development of character mode form in Forms45

From: Izabella <Izabella.Urbanek_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: 1998/10/21

I converted forms 3 to 4.5 not so long ago and the fonts in Windows in Forms Designer were absolutely shocking with a lot of overlapping going on, however when the forms were run on Sun Solaris, the fonts reverted back to the correct ones. I had to develop a few forms that way and it was a matter of trial and error to get the labels to line up (develop in Windows, run on Solaris, realign, etc). I guess it depends how many forms you have to develop to see if this is a possible workaround.