DA/DBA On-Line Newsletter - No charge!

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_tdan.com>
Date: 1998/10/21

The sixth issue of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) is now available online at http://www.tdan.com. This issue is packed with some terrific articles from some authors that you will recognize from past issues of TDAN and some that you won't. The newsletter is gaining momentum as more and more individuals register and the word is passed on that TDAN has become a reputable source of information about the data management industry.

TDAN 6.0 contains plenty of new information that I think will be of interest to you including:

  • A dozen NEW ARTICLES based on managing data.
  • An updated ARTICLE ARCHIVE (~60 articles from past issues).
  • Plenty of new BOOK REVIEWS and more coming.
  • A LINKS AND MORE section with an expanded event list.
  • An updated JOB CLASSIFIED section.
  • A redesigned READER'S CORNER section under new mgmt.
  • A recently updated VENDOR'S CORNER.

Please accept my invitation to play an active role in defining the content and development of TDAN by supplying articles, organization updates, questions and answers, items of interest, job classifieds, and anything that you may think will be of interest to TDAN readers. I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Bob Seiner
rseiner_at_tdan.com Received on Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message