Re: Reports 2.5

From: Wernberg-Tougaard <Christian.H.wernberg-Tougaard_at_uvm.dk*NO_SPAM*>
Date: 21 Oct 1998 08:22:09 GMT

steve.hiltz_at_atl.sofkin.ca wrote in <362cd341.109373040_at_nntp.uunet.ca>...
> Hi All,
>
> Trying to develope a report with both header and footer information
> printed on each page... The real problem is that the header / footer
> information is not common and changes with the query...

The solution that we have focused on, is to use some key ( could be emp-id) in a function that used a cursor to retrive the wanted information. This information is then displayed using the SRW.SET_FIELD_CHAR(0, get_name(id));

We normally use a field that has "DESTYPE" as its contents.

If needed I will explain it in greater lenght.

--
Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
Political Economist