Can anybody explain to me

From: <internetual_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:24:07 GMT

I have an "Oracle Application" (Oracle Manufacturing). One part of this module is "Define Item form" where we define all the item in the system.This form is associate with the MTL_SYSTEM_ITEMS table in Oracle Database.

I just want to ask a basic question. How can I create a "form level trigger". I understand the database trigger. I ask this because:

Let say the user entered an item name, before he/she save the data I want to do something on my own table (not oracle table) let say inserting data which value is coming from this form (ie the item name).

Do I need to customize the form itself?

Appreciate any guide.
Oracle Junior