Re: navigate with go_item

From: Angelo Cavallaro <angelo.cavallaro_at_pcm.bosch.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:34:40 +0200

Hi Pieter.

I would make the field position a list-item with the static values 1 to 5 and then use a When-List-Changed-Trigger or make it a radio group and then use When-Radio-Changed. If you want to keep it a list-item then you could start a timer in the when-validate-item trigger, which fires immediately after the trigger, then you could use the when-timer-expired-trigger.

HTH. Angelo.