Re: PL/SQL and HTML

From: Joop <JoopvandeWege_at_mail.mococo.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:40:44 +0200

yvonne.ruthard_at_lhsystems.com wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to call a PL/SQL procedure in a package from a html-page?
> I've tried it with <Script language='PL/SQL'
> src=server/package.procedurename>, but in this way the output from the
> pl/sql procedure overwrites the html-page, and that's not what I want! I
> would like to insert the result from the procedure into my html-page!
>
> I'm working with html 4.0, Oracle Web Application Server and PL/SQL from
> Oracle 8.
I would like todo something similar but also a bit more difficult. Is it possible to use Designer 2.1 to generate something different from the standard forms input type applications? Does anyone know of an example which does a little bit more than the tutorial that comes with designer 2.1.

Any info, URL's etc are welcome,

Joop Received on Fri Oct 16 1998 - 09:40:44 CEST

Original text of this message