<?> Disable 'line-wrap' Vertical Elasticity in ReportBuilder Templates

From: Lynn Allan <Allan.Lynn_at_tci.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 19:38:07 -0600

I'm a relative 'newbie' using Oracle Report-Builder 3.0.5.8.0.

My question regards setting up a template with 'Vertical Elasticity' (line-wrapping) disabled (or 'fixed'). I'm basing my template on CORP10.tdf, which uses landscape. I can change numerous properties, but don't see how to have 'fixed vertical elasticity.'

Similarily, I would like to have all text in black, and backgrounds in white. Shading makes our office printer go very slowly. The CORP10.tdf template has a dark-blue background for the column headings with yellow text. I'd like to set the template to have black text with white background.

TIA,
Lynn Allan Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 03:38:07 CEST

Original text of this message