EMERGENCY! Can't open databases objects in Procedure builder

From: Bin Yan <byan_at_cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: 14 Oct 1998 02:18:05 GMT

Hi, I got an emergency problem, I hope I can get you help as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your help!

I just installed Oracle7.3.4 on a new HP server. Database works fine. we try to migrate db objects from schema1_at_db1 to schema2_at_db2 by using procedure builder. However, after I connected into schema1_at_db1, I want to connect to schema2_at_db2, the following error message shows:

PDE-PXC002 Program unit execution aborted due to unhandled exception (1023)

In the PL/SQL interpreter window, it shows: PL/SQL> ORA-01023: Cursor context not found (Invalid cursor number) ORA-06512: at "ORA_DE", line 539,

If I try to click the box at the left of DATABASE OBJECTS, it will continue showing ORA-06512: AT "ORA_DE", line 546

Notes that the dba1 and db2 are at different server. db1 is on Oracle7.3.2, db2 is on Oracle7.3.4.

I don't know where goes wrong. Can anyone out there help me? Thank you again!

Brian Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 04:18:05 CEST

Original text of this message