Forms VT220 Emulation: PF4 not working.

From: Jeff Busch <busch1_at_llnl.govZZZ>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 16:12:30 -0700

I am running a Forms 4.5 character-mode form on Solaris using the fmrcvt220.res file over a telnet session with a vt220 emulator. When running a form, all the keys work properly except PF4. Although I have a key-exit trigger and the key-help indicates PF4 is mapped to Exit, pressing the PF4 key bypasses the key-exit trigger and exits the form. I even tried including a key-others trigger, but that doesn't fire either.

This is not an emulator problem, because when I use the same emulator to run SQL*Forms 3.0 vt220 emulation to the same unix host, the PF4 key performs properly.

I tried running the form directly on solaris, using the fmrcxsun.res file, and in that case the exit key is R3. Pressing the R3 key bypasses my key-exit trigger and exits the form.

Any ideas? Received on Thu Oct 08 1998 - 01:12:30 CEST

Original text of this message