MS Access v's Visual Basic v's Forms5

From: Ray Dowling <rdowling_at_portbris.com.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:00:51 +1000

[Quoted] We are currently evaluating development tools for corporate applications. We [Quoted] would like a microsoft look at the desktop with the Oracle Server database. I am confident that Oracle Forms5 will perform but it has been suggested that we look to the Microsoft Products. I am concerned with 2 tier architecture.

We plan to use Des2K for repository. I believe it can generate Visual Basic. [Quoted] How successful is this??

Has anyone used the products with Oracle Server??? Are there any reference sites comparing the products (features, limitations etc)????.

Ray Dowling
E-mail Address(es):
  rdowling_at_portbris.com.au Received on Sat Sep 26 1998 - 02:00:51 CEST

Original text of this message