Re: How do you call a form from a form in d2k 2.1???

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:12:31 -0700

This is a working directory problem. If you have the fmxs in a different directory than the ORACLE_HOME then it can't find the 'module2'.

The solutions are:

  1. To create a shortcut for Forms Runtime and make the working directory same as the directory your fmx's are in.
  2. To move the fmx's into the directory where forms runtime is (Not highly recommended).

HTH Prasad Chavali