How do you call a form from a form in d2k 2.1???

From: Richard Hollingsworth <wrh_at_HiWAAY.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 21:46:17 -0500

[Quoted] I have a form with 2 modules. I put a when-button-pressed trigger on a button [Quoted] in module(form) 1 and put in a call like....

call_form('module2') to bring up the second form.

When I run form1 and press the button, I get....

cannot read from form 'module2'.

If I take out module2 and make it an external form, the call works fine.

So. if I have multiple forms within the same d2k project, how do they call each other?

[Quoted] If you can help, please email me a work cause I can't get to the news groups [Quoted] from work.

Thanx much,

Richard Hollingsworth

richard_at_unirex.com Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 04:46:17 CEST

Original text of this message