Re: Web enabling Forms 4.5

From: Richard Leigh <rleigh_at_deakin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 14:59:56 +1000

Hiya,

[Quoted] You will not need a web application server to do this... Only a version of Developer 2000 server release 1.4 or above... 1.6 or less to support forms 4.5 and 2.0 or more to support forms 5.0

You will need to regenerate the fmx files on the platform that the "forms server" resides.

I highly recommend using Developer 2000 version 2 or higher as there are many limitations problems which you will come accross when web-enabling complex applications.

Richard Leigh